Akemi Oil and Grease Remover Paste
Akemi Oil and Grease Remover Paste is a product that contains solvents and special absorbent substances. It has the following special properties:
- Suitable for all kinds of natural and artificial stone
- Extremely effective
- Does not contain acids, leaching agents, waxes, resins or silicones
- Has a mild odor
- Has a supple, creamy consistency and can therefore also be easily applied to smooth and polished surfaces (vertical or horizontal)
- 350 grams tube - $38.06
Field of Application:
Akemi Oil and Grease Remover Paste is used on all kinds of natural and artificial stone surfaces to remove grease, oil and wax stains, as well as discolorations in joint areas resulting from plasticizers in sealing materials.
Instructions For Use:
- It is recommended to test the effect of the product on an inconspicuous area first.
- The surfaces must be thoroughly clean and dry before application.
- In case of discolorations in joint areas, the sealant must be thoroughly removed from the joint.
- Apply AKEMI Oil & Grease Remover Paste with a brush or spatula (1-2 mm layer); recommended working temperatures: 5°C - 25°C.
- After drying up (approx. 30-60 minutes), the residue is to be brushed or wiped away.
- In the case of intensive staining and if required, the procedure is to be repeated (several times if necessary).
- It is recommended to clean the area again following the application of this product.
- Use protective gloves to protect your hands when working with the product.
- To ensure orderly disposal, the tube must be emptied completely.
- See EC Technical Data Sheet
- Color: pale grey
- Density: 1.40g/cm³
- Shelf Life: Approx. 1 year (if stored in cool place free from frost in its tightly closed original container)
The above information is based on the latest stage of technical progress. It is to be considered as a non-binding hint and does not release the user from a performance test, since application, processing and environmental influences are beyond our realm of control.
Disclaimer: the information presented above is provided by the AKEMI Company. International Stoneworks Inc. declines any responsibility as to the veracity of this information.
Slippery Rock Gazette - April 2012