Ver Glow #2 Instructions
Ver Glow #2 is a non-wax compound for the polishing and restoration of most MARBLE including Green Marble (and marble with low calcium bicarbonate contents).
Ver Glow #2 contains only high quality abrasives and no acids. It can be used as the final honing step after diamond grinding marble.
To apply Ver Glow #2 , you need:
- Ver Glow #2
- Floor Buffer (175 to 350 RPM) equipped with a water tank and splash guard. Recommended buffer weight: about 130 lbs.
- One natural hair pad and white buffing pad.
- Wet vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, wringer, floor squeegee.
NOTE: The stone should be stripped of all wax or sealer and neutralized.
- Cover baseboard, carpet, etc., with protective plastic and/or tape.
- Wet marble surface. Sprinkle Ver Glow # 2 compound on the floor (2 oz./10 Sq. ft.) over an area no larger than 25 Sq. ft. at a time.
- The Ver Glow # 2 water mixture should make a slurry. Buff this mixture with a natural hair pad.
- Check the level of gloss with the squeegee. When the desired level of gloss is achieved, squeegee the Ver Glow # 2 mixture to the adjacent area and repeat process. Add Ver Glow # 2 and water as needed.
- Vacuum-dry the Ver Glow # 2 mixture. Wet again the polished area and buff again with the same pad without adding more Ver Glow.
- Vacuum-dry, damp mop and let dry.
- Buff the polished area with a dry white pad.
For older marbles and uneven floors, diamond grinding may be necessary before using Ver Glow #2.
Ver Glow #2 is available in white, grey and black to suit grout colors.
Contains No Acids
Store in a dry place
Active Ingredient: Alminum Oxide
Productivity: About 150 Sq. Ft./hour
For further technical specifications and precautions, see Material Safety Data Sheet.
Warning: Do not swallow. Keep out of children's reach. Avoid contact with eyes. The use of protective gloves is recommended.
International Stoneworks, Inc. will not be liable for any damage ensuing to property or injury to operator or any other person due to the misuse or misapplication of Ver Glow # 2 or any other chemicals sold by them.
Slippery Rock Gazette - April 2012