Ver Glow #1 Instructions
Ver Glow #1 is a natural, non wax, abrasive compound for the thorough cleaning and honing of older and/or worn MARBLE floor with lippage which cannot be ground with diamonds or stones. Ver Glow #1 can also be used on LIMESTONE, TRAVERTINE, TERRAZZO etc.
Ver Glow #1 is used to deep clean and hone (smooth) old and/or very worn tiles.
Ver Glow #1 will not remove lippage. It prepares the surface for polishing with Ver Glow #2.
To apply Ver Glow #1 , you need:
- Ver Glow #1
- Floor buffer (175 to 350 RPM) equipped with a water tank and splash guard.
- One natural hair pad, one white buffing pad. Note: Heavier buffer will give you a quicker and better result. We recommend an optimum weight of 125/130 lbs.
- Wet vacuum clean, mop, bucket, wringer, floor squeegee.
Note: The stone should be stripped of all waxes or sealer and neutralized.
- Cover baseboard, carpet, etc., with protective plastic and/or tape.
- Wet the tile surface. Sprinkle a handful of Ver Glow #1 on the wet area (5oz./25 Sq. Ft.)
- Buff the Ver Glow #1 slurry with a natural hair pad for about 10 minutes per 25 Sq. Ft.
- Repeat the procedure on the adjacent 25 Sq. Ft. area.
- Vacuum-dry the Ver Glow #1 mixture. Wet again this area and buff again with the same pad without adding more Ver Glow #1 to remove residue.
- Vacuum-dry thoroughly, damp mop and let dry.
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Oxide
For further technical specifications see Material Safety Data Sheet
Store in a Dry Place
Precaution: The use of gloves and protective clothing is recommended when using Ver Glow #1.
Warning. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, clothes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water and call Physician. Do not swallow. Keep out of children's reach.
International Stoneworks, Inc., will not be liable for any damage ensuing to property or injury to operator or any other person due to the misuse or misapplication of Ver Glow #1 or any other chemical sold by them.
Slippery Rock Gazette - April 2012